GET MICROSOFT 365 DONE WITH HUGONET
WE ARE THE MICROSOFT 365 PROCESS OUTSOURCING EXPERTS
Immersion and Training
Two hour workshops and certification training that help customers best leverage the Microsoft 365 and Azure platforms to unlock potential and meet key objectives for customers.
Microsoft 365 Consulting
We use the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework and its best practices to help you build a comprehensive approach to design an accelerated path to successful cloud adoption.
We help customers enable, provision, and operate their environment for business agility, security, and governance control at massive scale and cost efficiency.
Microsoft 365 Staffing
Hugonet has the right mix of professional connections, market experience, and consulting in place to help our customers to recruit the best cleared cloud professionals.
Microsoft 365 Staffing and Professional Services
Hugonet helps you achieve specific outcomes related to enterprise cloud adoption. We leverage the Microsoft 365 best practices, frameworks, tools reflecting our experience supporting hundreds of customers. Hugonet’s Microsoft 365 Professional Services complete projects faster and more reliably, while accounting for evolving expectations and dynamic team structures along the way.
ARCHITECTURE AND PLANNING
We work with you to imagine what’s possible, plan your solution, oversee complex Salesforce deployments, improve end-user adoption, and smoothly manage change.
INNOVATION AND DESIGN
Using a human-centered approach, our Experience Design team of researchers, designers, developers, and architects creates meaningful customer experiences that drive real business impact.
UP AND RUNNING IN WEEKS
Extend your dev and admin team to get up and running in weeks. Bring value to your business faster than ever with the help of configuration our experts.
MANAGED SERVICES AND MAINTENANCE
When the stakes are high and you can’t afford any downtime, we assist with monitoring, alerting, operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting issues.
Refresh your legacy app portfolio with microservices architecture and rapid application development
Data as a Service
Make enterprise data an asset with data API and microservices strategy
Cloud Data Strategy
Realize your most important strategic initiatives tailored to your organization and applications
Accelerate innovation with our best practices and architectural vision
- Create high-level Microsoft Teams architecture design and guidance
- Design, deploy, configure, and administer MS Teams groups, chat, voice/audio calling, meetings, events, configuring direct routing, configuring call routing, and integrating telephony.
- Develop Microsoft Teams architecture, prototypes, solutioning, blueprints, and road-mapping
- Migrate Lync and Skype for Business Server environments to Microsoft Teams including Enterprise Voice
- Provide best practice recommendations on Microsoft Teams migration scenarios, coexistence, and interop
- Create MS Teams governance to deliver a cohesive standardized structure for the enterprise
- Optimize and assess to ensure high availability of MS Teams
- Plan, deploy, and manageMS Teams chat, apps, channels, meetings, and develop integrations with other applications like MS Project and document management systems
- Develop Enterprise SharePoint Online architecture best practices, roadmap, licensing, strategy, and governance
- Analyze client requirements and develop technical solutions using SharePoint and Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI)
- Design and build form and workflow solutions using Power Apps and Power Automate to automate repetitive business processes such as communication, data collections, and approvals
- Migrate existing InfoPath forms and SharePoint workflows and create new PowerApps forms and Power Automate workflows in an Office 365/SharePoint Online environment.
- Convert Nintex Workflows and SharePoint Designer Workflows to Power Automate Workflows
- Advising solutions factoring on-premise and emerging Office 365 to drive strategic enterprise collaboration, modernization, and productivity
- Recommend permissions strategy
- Develop roadmap and migrate on-premises services to hybrid, then cloud services (Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Skype)
- Evaluate existing SharePoint sites and improve SharePoint site organization to align with organizational needs and best practices
- Build professional-grade apps rapidly to automate processes using the MS Power Apps platform
- Build high productivity apps you need for your business with a rich set of tools
- Help everyone from business analysts to professional developers to work more efficiently together.
- Solve business problems with intuitive visual tools that don’t require code, work faster with a platform that enables data integration and distribution, and extend the platform with building blocks for professional developers.
- Deploy apps on any mobile device securely
- Enable a broad range of app scenarios to be created that infuse digital transformation into manual and outdated processes
- Use both canvas and model-driven apps to build Power Apps that solve business problems for task and role-specific scenarios like inspections, field sales enablement, prospect to cash, and integrated marketing views
- Create apps that use a wide variety of controls including cameras and location, or start from a sample app showcasing common business scenarios, like expense reporting or site inspections
- Create sophisticated apps from your data and business processes to automatically generate immersive, responsive apps
- Streamline repetitive, manual tasks into automated, paperless processes with Microsoft Power Automate
- Build time-saving workflows into everything from individual tasks to large-scale systems with seamless integration using hundreds of prebuilt connectors
- Enable everyone to build secure workflows with a low-code, no-code guided experience to automate mundane everyday tasks with robotic process automation (RPA)
- Automate time-consuming manual tasks with built-in AI capabilities, giving you more time to focus on strategic, high-value opportunities
- Sales – Develop adaptive selling solutions that help your sales team actively monitor myriad signals and distills them into actionable insights
- Marketing – Create seamless customer experiences and increase opportunities through marketing automation, shared data, and business processes. Improve automated marketing performance with lead scoring and custom dashboards.
- Customer Service – Enable personalized, self-service solutions. Empower teams with tools for increased agent productivity. Optimize service with actionable insights. Deliver proactive service with IoT.
- Finance – Redefine your traditional global financial management and automate processes to increase efficiency. Decrease operational expenses and financial complexities.
- Supply Chain Management – Resolve product quality issues and accelerate time to market. Gain planning agility to fulfill customer demand. Optimize inventory and logistics. Innovate with intelligent manufacturing operations. Maximize asset uptime and lifespan.
Microsoft 365 Training
The U.S. government needs a workforce with cloud skills to help transform mission execution in government agencies. Microsoft 365 Training and Certification helps you build and validate your cloud skills so you can do more with less and rapidly innovate agency services.
Built by Microsoft 365 experts, our content meets government-specific use cases and cloud education needs. We offer digital and classroom training resources, so you can build your skills online or learn best practices from live Microsoft 365 technical experts who specialize in government.
Get In Touch
Great Falls, VA
Ann Arbor, MI