Hugonet helps you start turning your ideas into solutions and innovate with Azure.
Get Microsoft Azure Done With Hugonet
We are the Microsoft Azure experts
Immersion and Training
Two hour workshops and certification training that help customers best leverage the Microsoft 365 and Azure platforms to unlock potential and meet key objectives for customers.
We leverage the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework and its best practices to help you build a comprehensive approach to design an accelerated path to successful cloud adoption.
Management and Governance
We help customers enable, provision, and operate their environment for business agility, security, and governance control at massive scale and cost efficiency.
Hugonet has the right mix of professional connections, market experience, and consulting in place to make it easier for us to partner with our customers to recruit the best cleared cloud professionals.
Azure Professional Services and Recruiting
Hugonet helps you achieve specific outcomes related to enterprise cloud adoption. We leverage the Microsoft best practices, frameworks, tools reflecting our experience supporting hundreds of customers. Hugonet’s Azure Professional Services complete projects faster and more reliably, while accounting for evolving expectations and dynamic team structures along the way.
Define outcomes and align stakeholders
Pilot a set of enabling technologies
Expand pilots to full desired scope
Continually refine production solutions
Microsoft Azure Security
- Protect your workloads quickly with built-in controls and services in Azure across identity, data, networking, and apps
- Detect threats early with unique intelligence security
- Security Center – Unify security management and enable advanced threat protection across hybrid cloud workloads
- Application Gateway – Build secure, scalable, and highly available web front ends in Azure
- Azure Active Directory – Synchronize on-premises directories and enable single sign-on
- Azure DDoS Protection – Protect your applications from Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks
- Key Vault – sofSafeguard and maintain control of keys and other secrets
- Azure Information Protection – Better protect your sensitive information—anytime, anywhere
Microsoft Azure Migration
- Business planning to training to security to cost optmization and governance
- Secure and resilient across hybrid environments
- Scale your applications and workloads on demand
- Easily move on-premises Windows and Linux distributions to Azure
- Extend your VMware environments to Azure with Azure VMware Solution
- Simplify virtual desktops management on Azure with Windows Virtual Desktop.
- Move your .NET and PHP web apps to Azure App Service.
- Migrate SQL Server to Azure Virtual Machines, Azure SQL Database, or Azure Cosmos DB
- Improve software quality and reduce costs by moving DevTest environments to Azure
Azure AI + Machine Learning
- Build, train, and deploy machine learning
- Detect content with vision and speech functions
- Add cognitive capabilities to apps with APIs
- Create bots and connect them across channels
- Design AI with Apache Spark-based analytics
- Build mixed reality using AI sensors
Microsoft Azure Compute
- Deploy VMs in seconds
- Create open-source, enterprise-grade apps
- Get industry-leading performance for SQL
- Deploy scalable, protected virtualized infrastructure
- Trigger apps with serverless computing
- Expand apps to additional locations
Microsoft Azure Containers
- Build, deploy, and scale web apps on a fully managed platform
- Trigger apps with serverless computing
- Build and scale apps with managed Kubernetes
- Run containers without managing servers
- Develop and run containers on a Kubernetes based app platform
- Bring modern microservice patterns to Spring Boot apps
Azure Internet of Things
- Build IoT solutions on a hosted platform
- Deploy cloud intelligence on local edge devices
- Authenticate communication across devices, edge, and cloud
- Create models of physical environments
- Secure your IoT hardware and software
- Visualize IoT data in real time
- Unify on-prem, hybrid, and cross-cloud infrastructure
- Build apps across on-prem, cloud, and edge
- Stop threats with intelligent security analytics
- Extend threat protection to any infrastructure
- Create secure, private clouds
- Enable single sign-on and multifactor identification
Microsoft Azure Training
The U.S. government needs a workforce with cloud skills to help transform mission execution in government agencies. Microsoft Azure Training and Certification helps you build and validate your cloud skills so you can do more with less and rapidly innovate agency services.
Built by Azure experts, our content meets government-specific use cases and cloud education needs. We offer digital and classroom training resources, so you can build your skills online or learn best practices from live Microsoft Azure technical experts who specialize in government.