Job Locations: US-DC-Washington D.C.
Type Full-Time Salaried
Clearance Requirements: This position requires an active SECRET security clearance.
Na Ali’i is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to support the Department of Defense (DoD), Washington Headquarters Services (WHS) in leading a major shared services transformation project. WHS is the enterprise shared service provider for the Office of the Secretary of Defense and Department of Defense. WHS goal is to deliver an exceptional customer experience with greater performance and lower costs, enabling DoD agencies to fulfill their missions.
The Senior Shared Services Project Manager will oversee the conception, implementation, planning and coordination for a multi-facet and complex transformation project. The candidate will work in collaboration with senior level personnel across the organization, agency reform leaders and cross functional teams to develop an implementation approach to a standard shared services model that addresses an integrated business framework, modernization and migration management, and solutions to drive scale, standardization and efficiencies.
Our team will assist WHS in driving enhanced accountability, transparency and trust, performance improvement, and enhanced customer experience throughout the WHS and its customer base.
- Oversee all aspects of the development/implementation of the Shared Services Project.
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor and track progress.
- Lead team in the overall implementation of a Milestone Chart, WHS Services Transformation Plan, WHS Financial Management Transformation Plan, Workforce Structure Plan, and Customer-Facing Deliverables.
- Provide performance interpretation, predictive analysis, and risk mitigation support.
- Provide WHS functional subject matter expertise to support business problems within and/or across functional portfolio for execution of industry standard Shared Services business model.
- Coordinate internal resources for the execution of the project.
- Meet with clients and team to validate and clarify specific requirement of each sub project and project.
- Provide guidance in the development of overarching goals, objectives, and priorities to support WHS strategic goals and objectives.
- Recommend approaches for governance structures to manage the transformation and assist in implementation activities.
The ideal candidate has senior level expertise and experience in Project Management and possesses strong business acumen and strategic awareness. The candidate understands the wider relevance of a project(s) and its intended contribution to the overall top-level transformation goals.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will be familiar with, and have experience with the following technical knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Senior level Project Management experience and expertise.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a newly formed team to perform quickly and deliver results.
- Ability to manage and coordinate the work of multiple project teams with diverse functional roles, while maintaining a focus on the “big picture” and overall objectives of the project.
- Experience in transformation initiatives that lead to major changes in organizations business process technology, platform and people.
- Experience in working with Senior Level personnel across DoD, other government agencies and industry.
- Excellent senior level verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to adapt quickly in a rapid, changing environment.
Experience and Education:
This position requires five years of senior level relevant professional experience. Experience working in or directly for the DoD is required. This position requires a bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Financial Management, Business Administration, or other related degree from an accredited university or college.
The work to be performed under this contract may commence at on-site and offsite facilities. The Government may provide space to facilitate interactions and effective communication with stakeholders in the National Capital Region.
Employees will work in proximity with Government personnel. Core work hours are 0900 to 1500 Monday through Friday except holidays.
Employer 401(k) Contributions and Profit Sharing
20 Days PTO and 10 Paid Holidays
Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-
Term Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Plans
Annual Performance Bonuses
Tuition Assistance and Professional
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Access to a Financial Advisor
Transportation and Cell Phone Stipend
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org