Job ID: 2019-1082
Category: Information Technology
Support Type: Full-Time Salaried
Annual Salary: $60,000 -$90,000
Clearance: Must currently hold an active Top Secret/SCI level of security clearance.
Na Ali’i is looking for a Senior Service Desk Technician to be responsible for leading a team of service desk personnel to provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software for the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency.
- Effectively and politely communicate with customers and understand their issues
- Provide first line support for any technical issues and problems in person, via phone, and electronically
- Triage, understand, and route issues to the correct resources, track requests and document resolutions
- Walk customers through troubleshooting procedures as well as train computer users
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware, software, and peripherals
- Run diagnostic applications to resolve problems
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved
- Install and test computers, printers, and other peripherals; configure operating system and application software programs
- Option to travel within the continental US to provide customer support less than 10% of time
Excellent communication, customer service and problem-solving skills. Multi-tasking, attention to detail and, and solid judgment. Takes initiative, adaptable and customer service oriented.
Certifications: 8570 IAT II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
Education and Experience: This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution as well as a minimum of two years of professional experience or four years total experience in Help/Service Desk Support Operations.
Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware, and other equipment. Experience in call tracking applications and customer service practices. Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support.
Clearance: Must be U.S. Citizen. This position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org