Clearance Requirements: This position requires an active SECRET security clearance. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
We are recruiting for a Senior Acquisition Policy Analyst to analyze current acquisition policies and procedures to identify improvements for approval by the Government Manager.
• Analyze Government documents on acquisition policy and procedures and provide suggested changes and improvements to the Government Manager
• Upon approval, convert the changes and improvements into clear and concise written documents formatted in accordance with Department Procedures.
• Coordinate the new or changed documents with various Department Stakeholders to obtain their clearance for publishing
• Schedule and hold meetings with acquisition and program office staff to obtain their input into what policies and procedures should be changed and improved.
• Obtain approval of documents from Senior Leaders in the Department
Education and Experience:
Applicant must work independently and be able to meet deadlines with minimal oversight. The analyst must have at least 10 years of experience analyzing and writing acquisition policies/procedures, as well as, a myriad of other Federal Government documents.
• A high degree of skill as a technical writer of policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of Government document clearance procedures
• Knowledge of Federal Procurement laws and regulations
• Ability to research issues from the field and provide suggested solutions to the Government Manager
• Ability to hold meetings with large numbers of stakeholders present to obtain feedback
• Highly proficient in Government writing style and use of proper grammar
• Ability to create PowerPoint presentations that are well designed and concise
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org