Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
The SAS Server Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of SAS installation environment, including performing configuration, administration, and monitoring. The successful candidate will take ownership of assigned tasks and provide daily status updates.
- Installation, testing, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all SAS components.
- Provide desktop support for all SAS components.
- Respond and resolve issues submitted from end users.
- Provide user provisioning requests into the environment.
- Perform back-ups, and keep SAS software up-to-date including patches and maintenance releases.
- Work with the network team to configure security and authentication.
- Manage folder structures in the SAS server environment.
- Maintain security and workplace administration functions in SAS Management Console.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all SAS-related technical issues and best practices.
Preferred/Required Skills and Experience
- Must have SAS administration experience
- Must have experience with SAS backups, troubleshooting, patches, Hot Fixes
- Strong knowledge of SAS architecture and its distributed components such as Mid-tier, Compute and Metadata
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical or engineering field and five (5) years of related experience. An additional six (6) years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Minimum of one (1) year of SAS experience in a small to medium sized environment (20-120 users), including hands on SAS experience.
- Understanding of SAS statistical modeling capabilities and terminology.
- Outstanding communication skills across multiple cross functional teams
- Self-starter that can work under general direction in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Previous Department of Food and Drug Administration (FDA) experience a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org