Directly support the Director of Business Development in all aspects of proposal and task order pricing. You will provide best practices and industry expertise in refining or enhancing the current pricing process. Conduct price-to-win analysis and support executive leadership in bid/no-bid decisions and in making price tradeoffs in developing competitive bids. Work with Senior Managers and service delivery leads to help capture and grow new business.
The following duties reflect management’s definition of essential functions for this job but do not restrict the tasks that might be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Develops and maintains pricing database and models to quickly and effectively support cost-to-win analysis.
- Develops templates and tools for price estimating that can be used across the organization to support the development of rough order of magnitude (ROM) costs.
- Serves as the corporate expert on pricing strategy and coaches others in service delivery roles how to conduct initial price planning.
- Perform cost analysis and estimates for proposal efforts, consistent with company policies, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), other applicable regulations, and solicitation requirements.
- Develops, analyzes, evaluates, coordinates, prepares, and supports pricing strategies and cost proposals to government customers and provides updates, revisions, and negation support as needed.
- Collaborates with Program Managers and Capture Leads in the preparation of fully compliant and competitive cost and pricing volumes, establishing and coordinating schedules, cost/price model development, and cost narratives.
- Interacts with personnel and management at all levels; interfaces and coordinates corporate executives as part of ongoing proposal pricing.
- Utilizes overall knowledge of company and industry bid-rate structure to complete assignments within extremely tight and strict proposal schedules.
- Develops and communicates the strategic, financial, and administrative implications of proposed and/or implemented pricing policy.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
Requirements Analysis, Self-Motivated and Self-Monitoring, Exceptional Oral and Written Communications, Technical Expertise, Problem Solving, Data Modeling, Multi-tasking
Physical Requirements: This position is largely sedentary and requires the ability to work at a desk for most of the day.
Education and Experience: This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution as well as a minimum of 5 years of professional experience and 2 years in proposal pricing. The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree in a relevant field (business, finance, data science, engineering, etc.). More depth and breadth of pricing experience in the federal contracting market is highly preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org