Job Locations: US-CA-San Diego | US-WA-Keyport | US-FL-Jacksonville
Job ID 2019-1052
Category Management Consulting
Type Full-Time Salaried
- Leading a contract support travel team in successful achievement of all contract performance work requirements. Ensure products and services are completed in a timely fashion and consistent with client and corporate standards.
- Providing expertise on inventory, warehouse management, and physical inventory functionality. Provide team/individual training on these topics, as necessary.
- Work closely with the client to ensure thorough understanding of contract requirements and client business processes. Ensure understanding across the project team.
- Perform client engagement to facilitate execution of project deliverables.
- Support the Project Manager and Senior OM&S SME in developing project plans, ensuring successful project execution – on-time, within scope and budget.
- Support the Project Manager and Senior OM&S SME in planning/scheduling project timelines; monitor and track project progress and deliverable accomplishment. Routinely monitor and report on project progress to Senior OM&S SME, the Project Manager and client stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Support Project Manager and Senior OM&S SME in providing direction and support to project teams and setting work priorities. Support the Project Manager and Senior OM&S SME establishing team member performance objectives and assessing individual performance, providing mentoring and coaching, etc.
- Ensure compliance with established corporate processes and procedures across the contract teams under the purview of the OM&S Team Lead.
Military Installation Access: This position resides on a military installation. Must be U.S. Citizen and need to pass background investigation to qualify for and obtain a base access pass. Must be able to obtain a favorable National Security Agency Check (NACI) including a FBI fingerprint check. Must be able to obtain SECRET clerance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org