Clearance Requirements: This position requires an active Secret Security Clearance. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
We are recruiting a Network Engineer to provide routine maintenance, which includes deploying patches, managing network and cyber devices and upgrading software to the next approved version or release. Plans, manages and deploys infrastructure changes into the production environment successfully while minimizing interruptions to customers and current IT services.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management, and/or the customer, may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons
- Supports system operations and maintenance, creation, and implementation of network configurations supporting new requirements
- Help contribute to provide coordination of DPAA network integration tasks.
- Manage network and domain migrations for the DPAA unclassified and classified environments.
- Configure, deploy and maintain all routers, switches and firewalls within the DPAA enclave.
- Provide ongoing O&M for firewalls, routing and switching systems
- Support TACLANE and KIV-7M encryption devices
- Configure, deploy and maintain collaboration systems including VOIP, VTC, and CUCM.
- Configure, deploy and maintain networking appliances including TACACS, and Cisco ISE.
- Provide network support in DPAA virtual and SAN environments.
Skills/Qualifications: Self-Motivated and Self-Monitoring, Exceptional Oral and Written Communications, Technical Communication, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking. Proficient with MS Office 365, MS Project at a minimum.
Education and Experience: This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution as well as a minimum of four years of professional experience or six years total experience in a similar IT field. One of the following certifications as required to be designated as IAT II: Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, or SSCP. A CCNA or CCNP certification is also needed. Candidate is required to be IAT II eligible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com