Job Title: Network Architect Lead
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance Level: Required Active DoD – Secret (TS Desired)
Employment Type: Full Time Permanent Employee
Benefits: Full medical and paid leave benefits
Pay Rate: $145,000 to $155,000 + Benefits (negotiable and will consider hourly)
REQUIRED ANY ONE from Advanced networking certification:
- Cisco Certified Internetworking Engineer (CCIE)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
REQUIRED ANY ONE from the following-DoD 8570.01M – Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level III:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – PREFERRED
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
**Selected applicants may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. **
Responsible for maintaining the required service level objectives for the network through network monitoring as well as technology enhancement, capacity planning, demands of video streaming (multi-cast) and other technology advances, capacity planning and future implementations of new network technologies.
The Network Infrastructure Architect:
- Oversees the overall network functions and, at times, will be required to perform the full duties of a Network Engineer.
- Has oversight for the design, procurement, implementation, sustainment, and technology refreshment of the networking environment.
- Manages a team of three (3) Network Engineers and a VOIP Engineer
Implements DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field – PREFERRED
BACKGROUND NEEDED AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Seven (7) or more years of experiences in routing and switching, and firewalls
- Experience with SDN such as VMWare NSX, Cisco ACI is highly desired
- Five (5) or more years of experiences with CUCM, CUC, CUP, CER and Jabber
- At least three (3) years of manager and mentor experience
- Extensive knowledge of remote access VPN (Cisco AnyConnect), network management tools (Solarwinds), load balancers (ADX or F5), and network access control (ISE).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com