Job ID 2019-1096
Category Software Development/Testing
Type Full-Time Salaried
Clearance: Must be U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain a security clearance or currently hold a clearance. Secret, Top Secret, or TS/SCI clearance desired.
Are you a seasoned PeopleSoft architect capable of designing and recommending solutions using Peoplesoft technology? Have you led a team of developers and analysts to implement a Peoplesoft solution for conversion or interfaces from 3rd party systems? Do you have a demonstrated experience with the agile development methodology? The Product Manager – PS Integration will be a lead architect and designer of the overall solution for an integrated personnel and pay system using PeopleSoft integration tools. The candidate will be responsible for data conversions and interfaces to/from outside systems into PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM. The candidate will work with other product managers to design, document and implement a solution for an integrated personnel and payroll systems.
We are a fast-growing company that works hard and delivers consistently great product to our customer. We take pride in what we do as much as who we are. We value our employees and take pride in their accomplishments. We are a team that succeeds or fails together.
You are the data guru. Your purpose will be to convert data and integrate systems into PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM. You will use PeopleSoft integration tools to design and develop a framework for all conversion and interfaces to/from PeopleSoft. You will be responsible for creating software features and scripts and assigning tasks to sprint teams to implement and test. You will be responsible for the data in the system.
Job Duties Include: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. You will:
- Architect, design and document overall solution for and integrated personnel and pay system using PeopleSoft Integration tools such as integration broker, application services, application engine, Sql scripts and other technologies.
- Communicate all designs and recommendations for PS conversion & interfaces to customer stakeholders and the project team
- Approve all designs, configurations and customizations related to PS Integration
- Identify design decisions involving laws, regulation or policy that must be raised to customer stakeholders and offer recommended courses of action for decisions
- Identify and clarify all requirements for conversion & interfaces
- Identify, design and request customizations to PS
- Identify conversion & integrations to outside systems
- Identify scope of sprints and establish EPICS and high level tasking for all sprint teams with respect to conversion & interfaces
- Oversee a solution architect and direct design work for all sprints involving conversion & interfaces
- Create to-be PS Integration specific Business Process Maps and identify business rules for conversion & interfaces
- Conduct Demo’s and Conference Room Pilot’s as necessary to demonstrate functionality and capture feedback on design and requirements
- Coordinate with project management team to ensure scope of work is planned and scheduled.
- Establish and maintain a baseline scope of work as backlog items for all sprint teams
- Train and mentor staff of developers and analysts in appropriate design and development for conversion & interfaces
- Ensure consistent design using frameworks and design standards across all sprint teams
- Hire, train and manage a team of developers and functional analysts to support conversion & interfaces design and development
- Perform all management tasks for direct reports (timesheet approval, performance reviews, etc)
- Coordinate development across sprints
- Remove blockers to sprint teams
- Approve, plan and implement scope changes into new backlog items
- Review and approve designs (BPM’s, design documentation, foundation table design and values) and code delivery (PS projects, scripts, data files)
- Identify staffing gaps and skills needed and assist in interviewing
Project delivery will periodically require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
Skills/Qualifications: Excellent technical skills, organizational and planning skills, excellent communication, and problem solving skills, Problem analysis, attention to detail and accuracy, solid judgment and decision-making ability, takes initiative and is adaptable and customer service oriented. The candidate should have experience working with the following technologies:
- A knowledge of the Iterative development methodology including Agile Scrum methods.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL scripts
- Demonstrated experience in PeopleTools and PeopleSoft integration tools.
Military Installation Access: This position resides on a military installation. Must be able to qualify for and obtain a base access pass.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com