We are recruiting a Business Analyst to support the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in leading a major initiative supporting the implementation, management, and monitoring of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act of 2020. HUD’s mission is to create strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all. Under the CARES Act, HUD’s Office of Public and Indian Housing (PIH) received $2.235 billion in housing assistance for its Native American, Public Housing and Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Programs to prevent, prepare for, and respond to the coronavirus. Our team will assist HUD in driving accountability, transparency and trust, performance improvement, and enhanced customer experience throughout the directorate and its customer base for the duration of the CARES Act program.
The Business Analyst will be a critical team player supporting CARES Act implementation. Our Business Analyst will provide functional leadership and expertise across numerous tasks areas, with a primary focus on supporting PIH’s Remote Video Inspections (RVI) initiative. These efforts will greatly support Tribally Designated Housing Entities (TDHEs) and Public Housing Agencies (PHAs) to successfully deliver CARES Act funding in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements to individuals, families, and communities in need.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Specific duties include:
- Contribute towards the creation of an implementation plan and roadmap to guide the Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) in the rapid creation of a Remote Video Inspections (RVI) initiative to ensure the remote quality of assurance reviews, disaster assessments, and inspector training.
- Support the development a Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) to achieve REAC’s RVI initiative under a condensed timeline, to include required subtasks, timelines, and work packages.
- Support the composition and development of RVI training curriculum and material, technical assistance documentation, troubleshooting responses, and capturing best practices for quality assurance reviews, disaster assessments, and related inspector training.
- Manage, track, and analyze metrics associated with the roll out of RVI activities.
- Create processes and procedures for collecting and organizing data, notices, associated disclosures, and revised inspection protocol for RVIs.
- Support the creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs), checklists, and quality control mechanisms to support REAC’s RVI initiative.
- Provide analytical, technical support, and communication functions to support the implementation of the REAC RVI initiative and ensure HUD stakeholders receive comprehensive training.
- Provide HUD functional subject matter expertise to support business problems within and/or across functional housing project teams.
- Support tactical and strategic planning, change management, and sustainability planning to HUD.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and has experience in analytics, training management, and possesses strong business acumen with strategic awareness. Specifically, the ideal candidate will be familiar with, and have experience with the following technical knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Strategic thinker and planner, with excellent problem-solving skills and customer service.
- Resourceful planner leveraging innovative, remote, and virtual learning environments.
- Methodical and process oriented to capture and communicate technical requirements.
- Experience in aggregating, analyzing, and communicating complex metrics.
- Ability to work under pressure and to adapt quickly in a rapid, changing environment.
Education and Experience:
This position requires five years of relevant professional experience. Experience working in or directly for HUD is highly desired. This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- B.A./B.S. Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Ability to research issues from the field and provide suggested solutions.
- Ability to chair meetings with large numbers of stakeholders to obtain feedback.
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations that are well designed and concise.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Clearance: This position requires a current active Public Trust clearance or OPM approved investigation/clearance, including an FBI National Criminal History Fingerprint Check. Must be a U.S. citizen.
The work to be performed under this contract may commence at on-site and offsite facilities. The Government may provide space to facilitate interactions and effective communication with stakeholders in the National Capital Region.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com