Purpose: This position is for an individual who can design functionality for a suite of COTS PeopleSoft solutions for the United States Navy. The individual in this role will be expected to create Business Process Models; Epics; Requirements Traceability Matrices; Features; Customization Requests; User Stories; Acceptance Criteria; and other aspects of software documentation deliverables.
Job Duties Include:
• Gather and review GFI & Navy provided requirements and incorporate into BPM’s and feature designs.
• Work with Navy SME’s to map design features to Navy requirements.
• Create & maintain Business Process Models (BPM) required for each sprint team.
• Identify COTS features to be included in BPMs.
• Identify User Stories.
• Determine necessary configurations & customizations.
• Identify foundational data needed.
• Ensure backlog items exist necessary to support design.
• Provide design guidance to sprint teams.
• Review FDD’s to ensure consistency and completeness with feature design.
• Conduct Conference Room Pilots and capture feedback of designs.
Skills/Qualifications: Excellent technical, organizational, and planning skills; excellent communication and problem-solving skills; problem analysis, attention to detail and accuracy; solid judgment and decision-making ability; initiative and adaptability; focus on customer service. The candidate should have experience working with the following technologies:
• A knowledge of the Iterative development methodology including Agile Scrum.
• Demonstrated experience PeopleSoft HCM.
• Demonstrated experience PeopleSoft HCM in a military personnel environment.
Education and Experience: This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent relevant business experience. Candidate must have 5-10 years of professional experience. Experience with government and DoD environments is desired. Experience with implementing ERP in an agile environment is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com