Clearance: This position requires an active Secret Clearance. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
We are for Program Analysts to join our team of talented consultants providing professional services (to include accounting, budgeting, cost analysis, systems analysis, manpower analysis, fiscal policy, program analysis, administrative support, audit readiness, and training) to the Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM) G8. The mission of the CECOM G8 is to provide optimal and responsive Resource Management solutions that support the integration and sustainment of C5ISR readiness for the Army. Our Program Analysts will provide program analysis, scheduling and planning support that involves formulating both broad and specific guidelines for planning program elements and sub-elements.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Prepare recommendations for Governmental decision regarding program objectives, operating schedules, resource requirements, and overall program plans
- Participate in program/budget reviews with all levels of the DoD
- Work with the C5ISR Community to execute responsibilities assigned for Other Procurement, Army (OPA), Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDTE) and Operations and Maintenance, Army (OMA appropriated ACAT Programs of Record and Non-Programs of Record)
- Participate in cost, financial, and reimbursable program and/or review cost studies and conduct program reviews to provide recommendations to the Government on feasibility of various alternatives and accuracy of cost estimating techniques used
- Consolidate and prepare Program Objective Memorandum (POM) documentation for submission to Command Senior Leadership, incorporating all appropriation inclusive unfinanced requirements into a Governmentally prioritized Prepare supporting information for the Commanding General’s (CG) final POM out-brief to Army Materiel Command (AMC)
- Assist in the development of legislative proposals and provide supporting information to Government officials within the CECOM G8 functional areas
- Defense Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) certifications desired (Business and Financial Management).
- Certified Defense Financial Management (CDFM), or private sector equivalent certification desired.
- 5 years of relevant experience required in areas such as – program analysis, scheduling and planning that involves formulating both broad and specific guidelines for planning program elements and sub-elements, preparing recommendations for governmental decision regarding program objectives, operating schedules, resource requirements, and overall program plans.
- Experience managing Army Programs, budget execution.
- B.A. /B.S. Degree in a business field required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org