Job Purpose: The purpose of this position is to solve organizational business problems through understanding the business needs, priorities and stated requirements; streamlining business processes; recommending system controls and protocols; leveraging evolving technologies and managing workload flows and priorities.
Job Duties Include: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons:
- Coordinate and oversee preparation and submission of contract deliverables.
- Coordinate onboarding documentation requirements for prime and sub-contractors.
- Conduct project planning and develop/maintain execution schedule.
- Define processes and procedures governing effective/efficient project execution.
- Develop reporting formats for tracking project progress (e.g., actual vs. planned completions, rework statistics, productivity rates, etc.) and ensure timely submission of completed reports at client specified frequency.
- Keep leadership abreast of project execution, and any issues (e.g., production, equipment/facilities, manpower, etc.) of potential impact to achievement of client requirements/deliverables or requirements exceeding defined scope of work.
- Resolving issues that arise during development.
Skills/Qualifications: Requirements analysis, planning, database management, self-motivated, presenting technical information, problem solving, multi-tasking, and exceptional oral and written communications.
Education and Experience: This position desires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or minimum 5 years professional experience.
Military Installation Access: This position resides on a military installation. Must be able to qualify for and obtain a base access pass. Must be able to obtain a favorable National Security Agency Check (NACI) including a FBI fingerprint check.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Demonstrates ability to deliver excellence by taking personal accountability for achieving high quality outcomes. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments; and adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics – Earns others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions. Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity; and upholds organizational values.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork – Is supportive of and collaborates effectively with co-workers to provide high quality outcomes in support of client requirements. Maintains high standards for professional conduct in dealing with co-workers and clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org