Job Purpose: We are looking for an analyst to support the Chief of Naval Operations Directorate Energy & Environmental Readiness Division (OPNAV N45). This position will provide a range of support that includes administrative support to senior level military and civilian executives.
Job Duties Include: The ideal candidate will be able to perform the below mentioned essential functions for this job. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Update and print calendar’s daily.
• Schedule meetings on the behalf of Division Director.
• Assist Division Director with travel arrangements.
• Answer and direct phone calls appropriately.
• Maintain and manage tasker responsibilities and deadlines including notifying responsible parties of duties and assignments, ensuring the tasker is completed with the expected level of quality and on time.
• Process correspondence related to job duties and on behalf of Division Director.
• Assist with the proper distribution of unclassified and classified documents.
• Maintain file and data systems daily.
• Serve as N45’s liaison to the N4 Secretariat for all Records Management initiatives.
Skills/Experience: Organizational and planning skills, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and accuracy. Solid judgment and decision-making ability. Ability to work in a high stress environment, takes initiative and is adaptable. Strong written, verbal communication skills; attention to detail; and ability to multi-task. Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast paced, changing environment, and be able to multi task while producing solid products under short deadlines.
Education and Experience: This position requires a bachelor’s degree and two (2) years of relevant professional experience. Experience in or work for the U.S. military is highly desirable. Familiarity and experience with the following are strongly preferred:
• Navy organizational experience
• Administrative experience
• Experience with Fitness Reports (FITREPS)
• Experience with Defense Travel System (DTS)
• Experience with DON Tracker
Clearance Requirements: This position requires an active SECRET security clearance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org