Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
- Leading regionally dispersed contract support teams in successful achievement of all contract performance work requirements.
- Ensuring products and services are completed in a timely fashion and consistent with client and corporate standards.
- Working closely with the client to ensure thorough understanding of contract requirements and client business processes.
- Ensure understanding across the project team.
- Performing client engagement to facilitate definition and execution of project scope, goals, and deliverables; determine project tasks and required resource requirements.
- Developing project plans, ensure successful project execution – on-time, within scope and budget. Managing project resource allocations.
- Attain financial objectives by forecasting requirements; prepares project budget, schedules expenditures, analyzes variances, and initiates corrective actions, as appropriate.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines; monitor and track project progress and deliverable accomplishment. Routinely monitor and report on project progress to client stakeholders and company leadership.
- Performing project team leadership responsibilities to include providing overall direction and support to project teams, setting work priorities, establishing team member performance objectives and assessing individual performance, providing mentoring and coaching, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with established corporate processes and procedures across the project team.
- BS or master’s degree.
- 5-10 years’ experience in program/project management and change management processes.
- Project Management Professional and Lean Six Sigma certifications desired.
- Should possess knowledge of the Navy’s OM&S business processes and physical inventory procedures, and some familiarity with the Navy ERP material management and inventory management functional areas.
- Must be willing/able to travel to CONUS client locations as needed by the client and to ensure successful execution of project deliverables.
Military Installation Access: This position resides on a military installation. Must be U.S. Citizen and need to pass background investigation to qualify for and obtain a base access pass. Must be able to obtain a favorable National Security Agency Check (NACI) including a FBI fingerprint check. Must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com