Clearance: This position requires an Active or Interim Secret Clearance. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification is required
We are recruiting a Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) IT Project Manager to oversee delivery of a team of talented consultants supporting the DCSA IT Program Management Office (ITPMO). This team will provide supporting functions related to the full project lifecycle; initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closeout. The IT PMO requires assistance with administering technical oriented IPTs, Working Groups (WGs), and other stakeholder engagement forums throughout the project and program lifecycle.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Develop and manage manpower planning, project budgets, and risk assessment and mitigation for a 10-person team that includes direct reports and subcontractors
- Responsible for leading a team of multi-disciplinary people within budget and scheduled constraints while meeting customer requirements
- Manage complex program planning, cost estimating, budgeting, financial tracking, resourcing, and monitoring of short-term and long-term project objectives
- Ensure the project is delivered on-time, within scope and budget. Ensure the accuracy, timeliness, and completion of all tasks assigned under this project.
- Support identification of and response to business development opportunities
- Strong customer relationship and customer expectation management skills are a must.
- Keep leadership abreast of project execution, and any issues of potential impact to achievement of client requirements/deliverables, or requirements exceeding defined scope of work
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Program/Project Management, Business Management, or related discipline required
- Ten (10) years of experience managing teams and complex projects is required
- Active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification is required
- Five (5) years of DoD experience
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience with the Defense Acquisition System and supporting DoD acquisition programs
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience with the DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) processes
- Five (5) years of demonstrated intermediate knowledge of PM documentation (e.g. Project Management Plan, Project Schedule, and Standard Operating Procedure)
We offer a comprehensive and evolving benefit program for our eligible full-time and part-time employees. Below is a brief summary of the benefits that may be available to you and your family
- Employer 401(k) Contributions and Profit Sharing
- 20 Days PTO and 10 Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Tuition Assistance and Professional
- Development Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Access to a Financial Advisor
- Transportation and Cell Phone Stipend
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org