Location: Washington DC Metro Area
Clearance: This position requires an active TS/SCI level of security clearance.
Customer willing to train junior software developers
We are looking for a Software Developer to design, develop, and maintain web-based applications and associated Microsoft SQL Server database that automate and improve business processes within the enterprise.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Create, test, and implement custom solutions built upon Microsoft SharePoint or .NET that are scalable and adhere to gathered business requirements and analysis
- Knowledge and experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models such as waterfall and agile
- Knowledge and experience with Business Process Modeling (BPM)
- Ability to transform business requirements into data models
- Experience with data manipulation and expertise in writing complex transactional queries in Microsoft SQL Server
- Ensure availability and performance for databases within the enterprise in addition to identifying necessary improvements and needed maintenance
- Provide Microsoft SharePoint administrative support and content management duties that encompasses site creation, user group assignments, and authorizing user permissions.
- Prepares detailed technical documentation such as requirements specifications, systems specifications, test plans, and user manuals
- Perform analysis and remediation of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Capable of assessing, understanding, and adapting to new technologies
Excellent technical, organizational, decision-making, analytical, and planning skills. Effective communicator who takes initiative and the ability to adapt to dynamic environments.
It is desired that the candidate has experience or education working with the following software: Embarcadero Delphi, AINS FOIAXpress, Progressive Technology Federal Systems (PTFS) Knowvation, and SAP Crystal Reports
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in a technical major from an accredited institution as well as a minimum of (2) two years of relevant professional experience. Equivalent years of related work or military experience in lieu of degree will also be considered.
Candidate can take a IAT II (CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP) and an OS certification are minimum requirements for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com