CREATIVE CONTENT SERVICESWHERE INSPIRATION AND RESULTS INTERSECT
BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING
OUR ECOMMERCE SERVICES
MESSAGING AND THEMING
STORIES MATTER. GOOD ONES MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Great website content informs, entertains and inspires. It builds online presence by cultivating credibility and trust while empathizing with your target audience.
Hugonet creates relevant content that starts conversations with prospects. We nurture those discussions into relationships and, eventually, sales, by sharing great stories about your business told through the right type of content, delivered at the right time on the right channels.
We launch brands through innovative marketing, from conception to creation to conversion. With analytics tracking and campaign measurement, we combine the creative power of in-house writers, designers and videographers with the search data of your highest-value prospects.
The results are greater search presence, stronger brand awareness and proven ROI.
CONTENT CREATION SERVICES FRAMEWORK
STRATEGY AND IDEATION
- A detailed outline of the project’s goal, target audience, budget, deliverables and timeline. (If you don’t have an in-depth understanding of all this, you should ask your client for a kickoff meeting or intake form to get the details you need.)
- Defined roles and responsibilities for each team member
- Specific metrics you’ll use to track the project’s progress
- Clear milestones and timelines to make sure a project is delivered on time
CRAFTING YOUR STORY
Your content should serve as a platform for communicating your brand’s unique perspectives, capabilities, and value proposition. It also needs to tell a story that resonates strongly enough to convince readers to act.
- Identify worthwhile content topics
- Generate creative article ideas
- Prioritize your ideas
- Transform your ideas into resonant stories
- Discussing campaign idea and creating prototype versions with your creative team.
- Building a schedule to make sure the project will be successful. This might involve pre-scheduling regular meetings and weekly check-ins
- Deciding on what software to use to make sure the project goes smoothly, such as collaboration software so your team can communicate throughout project or campaign creation.
Conduct review process to gather approval for the creative content from your internal stakeholders.
- Share content internally, gather feedback and finalize changes on the product.
- Gather feedback from your marketing team and use that to make changes to the final product.
- Track feedback and make sure that the product reflects the vision created in the ideation phase.
Ensure all stakeholders are aligned on the “final” version of the content by:
- Providing approval checklists so stakeholders can indicate their sign-off in a visible way to the entire team.
- Logging who approved content and when on content proofs
- Creating an audit trail of all approval decisions
- Providing reminders prior to approval deadlines and automated follow-up
- Locking content from additional modifications and annotations past approval deadlines
HUGONET ANALYTICS AND AI TRANFORMATION
Unlock the full potential of analytics and artificial intelligence to help revolutionize your business