Bring companies and customers together.
Salesforce unites your marketing, sales, commerce, service, and IT teams from anywhere with Customer 360 — one integrated CRM platform that powers our entire suite of connected apps.
Get Salesforce Done With Hugonet
We are the Salesforce experts
Salesforce Immersion and Training
Two hour immersions and certification training that help customers best leverage the Fastly platform to unlock potential and meet key objectives for customers.
Salesforce Consulting and Recruiting
With strategic best practice frameworks, rigorous project management, and deep technical knowledge and experience, our consultants help drive your Fastly success.
Hugonet has the right mix of training, consulting, and technology support in place to make it easier for us to partner with our customers to purchase, deploy, adopt, and migrate cloud technologies.
Salesforce Professional Services and Recruiting
Our experts are on hand to help drive your success when you sign up for Fastly Professional Services. Our talented Customer Engineers have extensive experience managing complex, high-throughput systems and are regular contributors to open source projects, including Varnish, the high-performance web accelerator on which Fastly is built
ARCHITECTURE AND PLANNING
We work with you to imagine what’s possible, plan your solution, oversee complex Salesforce deployments, improve end-user adoption, and smoothly manage change.
INNOVATION AND DESIGN
Using a human-centered approach, our Experience Design team of researchers, designers, developers, and architects creates meaningful customer experiences that drive real business impact.
UP AND RUNNING IN WEEKS
Extend your dev and admin team to get up and running in weeks. Bring value to your business faster than ever with the help of configuration our experts.
TECHNICAL GUIDANCE, MONITORING, AND SUPPORT
As a dedicated partner, we provide ongoing technical guidance, early access to new features, and support with testing and deployment.
CRM to Grow Your Sales
- Track your leads from click to close, while continually optimizing your campaigns across every channel.
- Make smarter decisions about where to invest your marketing dollars.
- Connect with key decision makers faster
- Increase sales and marketing productivity with the latest, most accurate actionable data.
Salesforce for Ecommerce
- Reduce page load time by accelerating dynamic content and caching customized content
- Update content in real time to instantly reflect pricing and inventory changes worldwide
- Provide an interactive store experience regardless of traffic spikes or origin failure
- Serve personalized content based on visitor request criteria, such as location and device type
Salesforce for Online Video & Audio
- Deliver the best possible experience regardless of user location, device, or connection
- Secure HTTP streaming with token authentication, content targeting, and media encryption
- Configure live stream delivery, enabling millions of concurrent streams across all HTTP streaming standards
- Update catalog content instantly and save on costs associated with serving long-tail content with dynamic packaging
Salesforce for SAAS
- Integrate seamlessly into existing infrastructure using full-featured APIs and VCL
- Serve the majority of requests from cache to scale back capacity and reduce infrastructure spend
- Deliver higher application performance to increase user retention
- Limit the impact of an attack or origin failure by serving slightly outdated content instead of an error
Salesforce for Travel & Hospitality
- Increase user engagement by tailoring content based on location and behavior
- Reduce page load time by caching fluctuating content, including price and availability
- Purge interrelated objects simultaneously across your site, such as descriptions and photos of sold-out hotel rooms
- Deliver consistent customer experiences worldwide, supporting existing users abroad and enabling new markets
Salesforce for Financial Services
- Secure customer data and financial transactions without impacting performance
- Even cache apps and APIs serving highly dynamic content like stock prices or financial transactions
- Speed up the delivery of sensitive personally identifiable information (PII) that cannot be cached.
- Fastly’s built-in routing and load balancing intelligently handles large volumes of simultaneous requests without capacity constraints or bottlenecks
- Gain actionable insights into the digital health of your services
Receive hands-on, group learning from Fastly Certified instructors. Whether delivered virtually or in person, these highly interactive courses are a great way to accelerate your Fastly skills through discussion and access hands-on environments.
|Build Platform Apps Using Declarative Development in Lightning Experience (DEX402) - 5 Days 1st Week||
|Administration Essentials for New Admins (ADM201) - 5 Days 1st Week||
|Administrative Essentials for New Admins in Lightning Experience (ADX201) - 5 Days 1st Week||
|Building Lenses, Dashboards, and Apps in Einstein Analytics (ANC201) - 1st Tuesdays||
|Lightning Web Components Implementation for Platform Developers (DEX470) - 1st Thursdays||
|Implementing a Reporting Strategy for the Sales Cloud (STR301) - 3 Days 2nd Week||
|Programmatic Development using Apex and Visualforce in Lightning Experience (DEX450) - 5 Days 2nd Week||
|Service Cloud Administration (ADM261) - 2 Days 2nd Week||
|Developing Apps on Heroku for Salesforce Platform Developers (DEX701) - 2nd Thursday||
|Aura Components Implementation for Platform Developers (DEX460) - 2nd Friday||
|Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins in Lightning Experience (ADX211) - 4 Days 3rd Week||
|Administration Essentials for Experienced Admins (ADM211) - 4 Days 3rd Week||
|Service Cloud Administration (ADM261) - 2 Days 3rd Week||
|Sales Cloud Administration: Products, Quotes, Orders, and Collaborative Forecasts (ADM251) - 3rd Fridays||
|Salesforce CPQ Admin Essentials for New Administrators (CPQ201) - 2 Days Last Week||
|Get Started with Communities in Lightning Experience (ADX271) - 4th Fridays||
|Products, Quotes, Orders, and Collaborative Forecasts in Lightning Experience (ADX251) - 1st Day of Month||