Job ID 2019-1065
Category Software Development/Testing
Type Full-Time Salaried
Job Duties Include:
- Translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Perform technical and functional design and development.
- Resolve issues that arise during development.
- Conduct unit and integration testing to ensure quality implementation.
- Prepare detailed technical design documentation.
- Conduct technical design walkthroughs.
- Perform peer reviews on other developer code.
- Perform software code development; COTS software configuration; Integration; Data modeling and data migration, Testing and test support; Implementation/Deployment.
- Write well-documented code in compliance with established coding standards.
- Work independently and make actionable recommendations to managers, directors, and senior-level stakeholders based on technical expertise
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
Skills/Qualifications: Excellent technical and data analysis skills, organizational and planning skills, excellent communication, and problem solving skills, problem analysis, attention to detail and accuracy, solid judgment and decision-making ability, takes initiative and is adaptable and customer service oriented.
Clearance: Must be U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain security clearance or currently hold a clearance.
Education and Experience: Ability to learn and utilize PeopleSoft Enterprise development tools including: Application Packages, PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Workflow, Application Engine, Component Interface, and Integration Broker. This position prefers a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent relevant business experience. The successful candidate will be entry level to as much as 2 years of professional experience. Security+ and PS certifications are encouraged for this position.
The candidate must also have the following skills:
- Ability to learn the following reporting tools: PS Query including Connected Queries, Tree Manager, XML Publisher
- Ability to learn one or more PeopleSoft application modules and integration between modules
- Knowledge of SQL, preferably Oracle, including performance tuning, space management, and DML
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org