Clearance Requirements: Must currently hold an active Secret level of security clearance. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
The Service Desk Technician will provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and software for the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency at Pearl Harbor/Hickam in Hawaii.
- Effectively and politely communicate with customers and understand their issues
- Provide first line support for any technical issues and problems in person, via phone, and electronically
- Triage, understand, and route issues to the correct resources, track requests and document resolutions
- Walk customers through troubleshooting procedures as well as train computer users
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware, software, and peripherals
- Run diagnostic applications to resolve problems
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved
- Install and test computers, printers, and other peripherals; configure operating system and application software programs
- Option to travel to the continental US to provide customer support less than 10% of time
Excellent communication, customer service and problem-solving skills. Multi-tasking, attention to detail and, and solid judgment.
Education and Experience: This position requires a minimum of two years of professional experience. Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware, and other equipment. Experience in call tracking applications and customer service practices. Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support. This position requires a professional certification in compliance with 8570 IAT II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
Certification Requirements: This position requires a professional certification in compliance with 8570 IAT II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com