We are recruiting a Program Manager to provide task-order team leadership, management, direction, administration, and quality assurance supporting the execution of a large size, multi-year contract to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in the National Capital Region (NCR). To formulate and enforce work standards, assign contractor schedules, review work discrepancies, supervise contractor personnel and communicate policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Specific duties include:
- Lead, supervise, manage, and administer the task order contract support team at multiple locations performing the support services under this contract; includes approvals for timesheets, expense reports, time off requests, travel authorizations, payroll, and all task order deliverables and issue-resolution direct support.
- Meet all task order cost, schedule, and performance objectives and requirements.
- Provide skills-based training and up-to-date information on office procedures, policies, and regulations to contractor support personnel
- Maintain and manage the client interface at the senior levels of the organization.
- Organize, direct, and manage contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and inter-related project tasks.
- Conduct or participate in meetings and provide status reports as required; conduct monthly meeting with contractor support personnel to discuss requirements and expectations
- Communicate policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to all relevant operational direct contract-support staff
- Follow project management discipline and methodology to achieve sustainable results
- Prepare and deliver Bi-Weekly Activity Reports to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR), the Technical Point of Contact (TPOC), and the Contracting Officer/Specialist as required
- Work with contractor support personnel to ensure that they are adapting to the needs of the position and providing quality support services
- Provide weekly business intelligence summaries to leadership and, as required, assist with business development activities as required.
- Perform other duties within the scope of the task order as assigned by the DTRA task order technical point of contact or the contracting officer representative.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Ten (10) years of relevant senior leadership /program management experience with Federal Government contracts.
- Five (5) years of experience implementing project management principles and managing, tracking, and coordinating a wide range of actions, documents, and tasks through completion.
- Experience formulating and reviewing task plans and deliverable items while serving in or supporting the U.S. Military at the Brigade/Regiment or equivalent level or other Federal Government agencies at the Directorate level or above.
- Experience in supervision and management of substantive projects involving operational, analytical, and technological support and integration in an operational environment.
- In possession of one of the following active certifications:
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) or
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) or
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III or
- Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC P/PM) Level III.
- Must possess a current Top Secret clearance with current Special Compartmented Information (SCI) determination reflected in the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS)
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a discipline related to project management or national security.
- Experience effectively directing and managing contract functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks of similar size and scope
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com