Clearance Requirements: This position requires a SECRET Security Clearance.
Provides Systems Administration Support, with a concentration on data backup and recovery, web filtering, and patch management technologies. Primarily responsible for Backup Exec, Recovery Manager for Active Directory, and Forcepoint Web Filter in a Windows Server 2012/2016 environment.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Specific duties include:
- Serves as System Administrator in support of data/system backup and recovery, client web filtering, and patch management technologies.
- Backup Administrator providing critical system, database, and Active Directory backup and recovery services on-site, in the cloud, and in remote locations, world-wide.
- Client Web Filter Administrator providing critical defensive services to protect against operational threats.
- Secondary Patch Management Administrator providing continuity for critical vulnerability and patch management services, to include creating and deploying software and configurations.
- Responsible for building, optimizing, and management of Windows 2012/2016 servers in a VMware and AWS GovCloud environment.
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting assistance. Complete software and hardware updates/upgrades. Hardware support to include hardware refresh and network configurations.
- Responsible for system security hardening per DoD Security and Technical Implementation Guidelines and providing required security documentation.
- Supports IAVA patching requirements for servers and systems under management.
- Develop and maintain system/application documentation, to include Standard Operating Procedures.
- Interfaces with multiple levels of users to include VIPs, Management, and end users.
- Assists with weekly and monthly reporting on administration and maintenance activities
OS and Applications:
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016.
- Experience with data Backup technologies, primarily Backup Exec.
- Experience with Web Filtering technologies, primarily Forcepoint.
- Experience with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) or Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) is a plus.
- Experience with design and development of backup and recovery architectures.
- Experience with design and development of enterprise web filtering architectures.
- Must excel at system documentation, to include in-depth system configuration, topology and development of standard operating procedures.
- Must excel at communicating with world-wide support team; this includes providing basic data backup management and/or maintenance hands-on training to team members.
- Self-Motivated and Self-Monitoring, Exceptional Oral and Written Communications, Technical Communication, Problem Solving, and ability for Multi-tasking.
Education and Experience:
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- CompTIA Security+ CE and a Windows Server OS official training are minimum requirements for this position.
- Red Hat Certified Professional is a plus
- AWS Certification is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com