Position: Financial Management Analyst
Purpose: Candidate will employ in-depth knowledge of cost management strategies, structures, and processes to provide analysis which informs multi-year resource objectives, priorities, and implications.
- Provide technical and functional support to the Office of the Chief Information Officer to formulate and justify program budgets in accordance with strategic plans, program objectives, and approved battle-rhythms.
- Author and edit documentation (e.g., white papers, briefings, Congressional Budget Justification Books, and standard operating procedures) which captures the strategic priorities, technical requirements, and operational impact of detailed, time-phased resource plans.
- Independently execute ad hoc taskings in support of the IT portfolio, investment management, and investment control processes, initiatives, and missions.
- Provides comprehensive planning, programming, budgeting, and execution support to ensure fiscal responsibility and maximize outcomes.
- Assists in strategic planning and coordination of tasks with senior leaders and external stakeholders.
- Develop written and graphic content (e.g., narratives, diagrams, and charts) for high-level products submitted to senior leaders (e.g., Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Secretary of Defense and Congress).
- Facilitate internal understanding of technical concepts through comprehensive information sharing, and cross-team collaboration.
- Develop and document substantive deliverables into IT systems.
- Ensure the purposeful programming and allocation of funding.
Skills & Qualifications: Demonstrated competency of financial analysis standards and practices. Possesses a comprehensive cost analysis skillset with a demonstrated ability to develop and shape data for senior leader understanding and action. A self-starter, capable of seamless work as an individual or in a team environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with a strong emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint.
Education & Experience: This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a relevant field and experience in accordance to the following skill level:
- (Mid-level): 4 to 8 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in financial management/cost analysis support (e.g., cost estimation, cost model development, PPBE support – program/budget development and justification, and investment portfolio management).
- (Senior-level): more than 8 years of experience and established competency/expertise in financial management/cost analysis support (e.g., cost estimation, cost model development, PPBE support – program/budget development and justification, and investment portfolio management).
Security Clearance Requirements: This position requires an active TS/SCI clearance. Candidate must also successfully complete a Counter Intelligence polygraph test.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org