Clearance Requirements: Must be U.S. Citizen. This position requries an active SECRET security clearance.
Loction US-VA-Arlington | US-DC-Washington (Mark Center or Pentagon)
Job ID 2019-1058
Category Management Consulting
Type Full-Time Salaried
- Supporting cross-functional teams with data analysis and data visualization support to derive actionable insights using tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense, PowerBI, MS Excel and other MS Office suite applications.
- Supporting statistic computing analysis using tools such as R/ or Stata.
- Supporting data and metadata integrity and compliance by performing data validation and cleansing.
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating issues within data and determining the root cause of the problem to recommend and execute corrective action.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements in relation to data collection and processing for repeatability.
- Developing a broad understanding and documenting all data sets available throughout Business Systems Reform Team.
- Creating data model documentation that describes the flow of data from any given data set to its final output format, in accordance with policies set forth by the Government client.
- Assisting with the development, implementation, cleansing, validation, and maintenance of good and accurate data flowing from user inputs to reporting outputs.
- Educating and providing technical support as needed or requested within the scope of specific assigned responsibilities.
- Supporting the project team in all initiative endeavors.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will be familiar with, and have experience with the following technical knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experience working with large datasets or databases.
- Strong quantitative ability and a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Understanding of writing syntax and using statistics and data analysist tools such as SPSS or Stata, R, Tableau, Qlik Sense, or other leading BI platform (Cognos, Business Objects), R Statistical programming and methods, Oracle or MS SQL Integration.
- Ability to learn to write/ modify code using the aforementioned tools above.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities with minimum direction and supervision.
- Experience working with financial/ contracts data is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org