Position: Business Analyst
Job Purpose: The purpose of this position is to be part of a contract support team that analyzes current supply chain/logistics processes and develop a NAVSUP/NAVSEA Supply Chain Strategic Direction to improve business performance and logistics integration utilizing industry proven methodology and tools (i.e. value chain mapping, commercial investment strategy, value engineering, etc.) and identify options and opportunities for optimizing and improving supply chain processes.
Job Duties Include: The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign additional duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Conduct project planning and develop/maintain execution schedule.
• Define processes and procedures governing effective/efficient project execution.
• Develop and execute cross-training plans to ensure continuity of operations, staff development and optimal product quality.
• Develop reporting formats for tracking project progress (e.g., actual vs. planned completions, rework statistics, productivity rates, etc.) and ensure timely submission of completed reports at client specified frequency.
• Keep Na Ali`i leadership abreast of project execution, and any issues (e.g., production, equipment/facilities, manpower, project delays, etc.) of potential impact to achievement of client requirements/deliverables or requirements exceeding defined scope of work.
• Work with customers to understand their business processes and requirements.
• Translating requirements into technical solutions.
• Resolve issues that arise during development.
• Provide support in preparing and executing customer requirements and design workshops to define and refine business and testing requirements, discuss potential solutions, identify risks, etc.
• Assist project manager as required, prepare required documentation, and deliverables.
Skills/Qualifications: Requirements analysis, planning, database management, self-motivated, presenting technical information, problem solving, multi-tasking, ad hoc reporting, data maintenance, exceptional oral and written communications. Additionally, Interface Management skills including but not limited to:
• Interface Control
• Integration and Coordination
o PM Support.
o Functional Team Support.
o Technical Team Support.
o Documentation (SOPs, strategy documents, white papers).
Clearance Requirements: The candidate must be able to acquire and maintain a security clearance. Preference will be given to candidates that have previously possessed a DoD clearance or held a DoD CAC. Must be able to obtain a favorable National Security Agency Check (NACI) including a FBI fingerprint check.
Education and Experience: This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent 5 years equivalent experience. The following are desirable levels of experience:
• 2 years of NAVSUP Business Process (desired).
• 2 years of Navy supply chain (desired).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com