Twilio will travel onsite for one day of private training with your team of developers, or deliver the course remotely. If you will be sending hundreds or more SMS per day, this is the course for you. We will cover the unique challenges you’ll face when developing a high-volume message app. We’ll go over common telecom issues your app needs to safeguard against, such as non delivery, segmentation, and carrier filtering. You’ll also learn about Twilio features such as Messaging Services with Copilot and Notify.
- Learn how to develop a reliable and secure high-volume SMS or messaging app
- Get insider tips to handle unique challenges and common telecom issues such as non-delivery and segmentation
- Find out how to leverage Twilio features like Messaging Services and CoPilot for high volume
- Developers who will be engineering with Twilio platform
- Companies looking to develop using Twilio APIs
- Companies looking to scale their application/system for high volume messaging
- Companies looking to train developers on building applications using Twilio’s Programmable Messaging products
- Understand the fundamentals of building applications using Twilio’s Programmable Messaging Products
- Use the Twilio API to purchase phone numbers, send SMS messages, receive SMS messages, monitor message delivery status, and review message logs.
- Scale your application for high volume messaging using a Twilio Message Service, Copilot and Notify
- Understand and manage carrier filtering.
- Twilio account (can be trial)
- Node.js installed and working (Node.js 8, NPM 5)
- Cloud environment is used for remote training sessions
- Some level of coding experience required
- Familiar with command line
- November 2, 2021 9a-5p Virtual
November 2, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm