This one-day instructor-led course instructs new and beginning users on the technical fundamentals of the Falcon Platform. The course
is appropriate for those who use the Falcon Platform on a day to day basis, and focuses on the installation, configuration and day-today management of the product. This course includes a complete GUI-interface walkthrough.
This hands-on course is intended for technical contributors who will be administrating and using the Falcon Platform.
To obtain the maximum benefit from this class, you should meet the following requirements:
• Perform basic operations on a personal computer
• Have a basic knowledge of cyber security incident investigation and incident lifecycle.
• Be familiar with the Microsoft Windows environment
• Able to understand course curriculum presented in English
Once registered for the course, associated materials may be downloaded from CrowdStrike University.
Students who complete this course should be able to:
• Navigate through the Falcon GUI
• Identify all Apps within the Falcon Platform
• Understand what specific tasks can be accomplished within the various Apps
• Identify and download the latest OS specific Falcon Sensor
• Install and configure the Falcon Platform
April 6, 2021 9a-5p Virtual April 6, 2021 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
May 4, 2021 9a-5p Virtual May 4, 2021 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
June 1, 2021 9a-5p Virtual June 1, 2021 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
July 6, 2021 9a-5p Virtual July 6, 2021 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
August 3, 2021 9a-5p Virtual August 3, 2021 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
September 7, 2021 9a-5p Virtual September 7, 2021 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
October 5, 2021 9a-5p Virtual October 5, 2021 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
November 2, 2021 9a-5p Virtual November 2, 2021 9:00 am - 5:00 pm