This two-day instructor-led course introduces the doctrinal concepts of gathering and analyzing information to create intelligence
products – it includes Cyber Threat Intelligence methodologies but is more broadly focused on general intelligence doctrine. This is an
introductory-level intelligence course and is appropriate for techies and non-techies alike who have little or no experience in
intelligence functions and production. It includes practical labs for students to develop hands-on skills.
This hands-on course is intended for managers, report writers, intelligence consumers, and analysts of all types – there are no
prerequisites. Students who are not familiar with the various CrowdStrike Falcon applications are strongly encouraged to take the
included self-paced CrowdStrike Falcon introductory courses on CrowdStrike University – FHT 100: Falcon Platform Overview (11 mins 37
secs) and FHT 101: Falcon Platform Technical Fundamentals (2 hrs 58 mins 48 secs).
To obtain the maximum benefit from this class, you should meet the following requirements:
• Completion of FHT 100 & FHT 101 course material in CrowdStrike University (or experience using CS Falcon)
• Able to understand course curriculum presented in English
• Perform basic operations on a personal computer
• Be familiar with the Microsoft Windows environment
Once registered for the course, associated materials may be downloaded from CrowdStrike University.
Students who complete this course should be able to:
• Retrieve intelligence reporting and data from various Falcon applications
• Relate basic intelligence processes and concepts to technical data
• Justify proposed security changes to an environment based on own intelligence analysis
• Support your organization’s overall security posture by contributing customized, high-level cyber threat reporting
The course includes multiple hands-on labs that allow students to apply what they have learned in the workshop.
- October 18-19, 2021 9a - 5p Virtual
October 18, 2021 - October 19, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- November 15-16, 2021 9a - 5p Virtual
November 15, 2021 - November 16, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm