The AWS GovCloud (US) course provides information about setting up your AWS GovCloud (US) account, identiﬁes the diﬀerences between AWS GovCloud (US) Regions and other standard AWS Regions, deﬁnes usage guidelines for processing export-controlled data within AWS GovCloud (US), and introduces the student to setting up and using AWS Services in the AWS GovCloud (US) Regions.
What Is AWS GovCloud (US)?
- Diﬀerences with Standard AWS Accounts
- Billing and Payment
- Supported Services
- Signing Up
- Onboarding (Direct Customers)
- Conﬁguring Your Account
- Verifying AWS CloudTrail Is Enabled
- Onboarding to AWS GovCloud (US) as a Solution Provider
- Enabling Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Signing Up for Customer Support
- May 10, 2021- 9p-5p Virtual
May 10, 2021 - June 7, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm